Packing: 1kg/bag,5kg/bag,or 25kg/Hardboard drum,or at your requirment.
1KG : Double pharma-grade polybag inside,sealed Aluminum foil bag outside;
5KG : Double pharma-grade polybag inside,Hardboard cartons outside;
25KG: Double pharma-grade polybag inside,Hardboard drum outside.
Drum size: 38CM*38CM*51CM/25kg , Drum Net Weight: 1.5KG
Carton size: According to the Qty.
Shipping: By TNT/DHL/EMS/FedEx or by Air/ Sea as per Qty.
1 - 1000
To be negotiated
Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium Chondroitin sulfate is a sulfated glycosaminoglycan (GAG) composed of a chain of alternating sugars (N-acetylgalactosamine and glucuronic acid). It is usually found attached to proteins as part of a proteoglycan. A chondroitin chain can have over 100 individual sugars, each of which can be sulfated in variable positions and quantities. Chondroitin sulfate is an important structural component of cartilage and provides much of its resistance to compression. Along with glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate has become a widely used dietary supplement for treatment of osteoarthritis.
Chondroitin Sulfate Usage Although chondroitin is used in dietary supplements as an alternative medicine to treat osteoarthritis and also approved and regulated as a symptomatic slow-acting drug for this disease (SYSADOA) in Europe and some other countries, it is technically neither a medicine nor a disease-modifying treatment. It is commonly sold together with glucosamine. Chondroitin and glucosamine are also used in veterinary medicine. Formulated with collagen and wound dressing matrix, one product that uses chondroitin sulfate is the veterinary wound gel Chondroprotec, which is applied over scrapes, burns, and lesions and serves to keep the wound moist and promote healing.Chondroitin, along with commonly used glucosamine, should not be used to treat patients who have symptomatic osteoarthritis of the knee as evidence shows that these treatments fail to provide relief for that condition.
Main Function and Applicatin
1.Chondroitin sulfate is used for osteoarthritis. It is often used in combination with other products, including manganese ascorbate, glucosamine sulfate, glucosamine hydrochloride or N-acetyl glucosamine N-. Research from a couple of decades ago showed that chondroitin sulfate helped arthritis pain when taken with conventional medicines for pain and swelling. But later research wasn’t so positive. Now, scientists believe that, overall, chondroitin sulfate may reduce arthritis pain slightly.
2. Some people use chondroitin sulfate for heart disease, weak bones (osteoporosis), and high cholesterol. Chondroitin sulfate is also used in a complex with iron for treating iron-deficiency anemia.
3. Chondroitin sulfate is available as an eye drop for dry eyes. In addition, it is used during cataract surgery, and as a solution for preserving corneas used for transplants.
4. Chondroitin sulfate for corneal collagen fibers have a protective effect, can promote the growth of the matrix fiber reinforced permeability, improve blood circulation, accelerate metabolism, promote the absorption and elimination of inflammation permeate.
5. Chondroitin sulfate can be used to treat nervous headaches, trigeminal neuralgia, coronary heart disease, angina, myocardial ischemia, cerebrovascular disease, joint pain, atherosclerosis and hepatitis.
6. Chondroitin sulfate can be used as health care products, food additives, has enhanced the human physique and anti bacteria, beauty, anti-aging effects. Improve hearing and dry skin.